ZAKŁADY CHEMICZNE “Siarkopol” TARNOBRZEG sp. z o.o. is a company specializing in the production of high-quality agricultural fertilizers, horticultural fertilizers and packaged sulfur. They also provide services related to the distribution of electricity, natural gas, drinking water and sewage management. Produced fertilizers, such as: Tarnogran, Unifoska, Wap Mag, Superphosphate, Vigor or Magnesium Sulfate, are widely known and used by farmers in Poland and abroad.
The assumption of the project is to make and launch the dedusting installation of the sulfur grinding system No. 2, the installation of a separating filter with a fan made by Atex. The planned investment is aimed at replacing the existing dedusting system. The investment consists in designing and performing dedusting of the sulfur grinding system No. 2 by Atex.
The scope of the project includes:
- connection of a new filter with an existing dust chute,
- regeneration of the filter with inert gas containing up to 7% oxygen,
- replacement of the radiator (the cooler is provided by the Ordering Party) and the channel connecting the radiator with the fan (provided by the Contractor),
- replacement of the fan and connection to the filter with a round channel.
Elimination of dust created during the sulfur grinding process No. 2 will be carried out by extracting the dusty air from the existing dust chute cone.
|Efficiency||Nominal 13000 m3/h|
|Mounting method||anchoring to the ceiling|
|Maximum performance||13000 m3/h|
|Installed power||18.5 kW|
The control system is based on the SIEMENS S7-300 controller and visualized on:
- panel computer in PROMOTIC SCADA
- SIEMENS TOUCH PANEL operator panel