ZAKŁADY CHEMICZNE "Siarkopol" TARNOBRZEG sp. z o.o. is a company specializing in the production of high-quality agricultural fertilizers, horticultural fertilizers and packaged sulfur. They also provide services related to the distribution of electricity, natural gas, drinking water and sewage management. Produced fertilizers, such as: Tarnogran, Unifoska, Wap Mag, Superphosphate, Vigor or Magnesium Sulfate, are widely known and used by farmers in Poland and abroad.
The purpose of the designed system is to modernize the system of dedusting gases from the overflow to the mixer and from the discharge chamber of the granulator and granulation thread of the Granular Fertilizer Production Department.
The investment includes a guarantee of maintaining the following technical parameters:
- gases extracted from the overflow from the feed belts and returns to the mixer and threads should be cleaned in the patron filter with the assumed dedusting efficiency of 99% and a fan directed to the fireplace,
- system operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, taking into account one repair downtime per year,
- waiting parameters of extraction from the overflow from the feed belts and dizziness to the mixer:
- fan capacity nominally at least 4000 m3/h
- filtration area – min 50 m2 (very high dust load should be foreseen).
Scope of implementation:
- preparation, consultation and presentation for discussion of technological, mechanical and electro-automatic design documentation,
- comprehensive construction of the installation together with all devices in a way that limits the downtime of the granulation line to the necessary minimum,
- starting and adjusting the system,
- providing certificates and system maintenance documentation,
Technical description of the modernization of the overflow node
Filter control unit
Capacity of the control panel: nominally 4000 m3/h
Machine dimensions: 1300 x 1850 x 2058 mm
Filter unit material: ANSI 316Ti (H17N13M2T)
Dimensions of the patron insert: ø225 mm, height – 1400 mm
Number of cartridges: 8 pcs.
Pow. filter cartridge: 7 m2
Total filter area: 56 m2
Filtration load capacity: 71.42 m3/m2/h
Fan design: ANSI 316,
Capacity: 4.000 m3/h,
Fan pressure: 3.000 Pa (nominal), 3.500 Pa (max),
Temperature: 80 oC (nominal), 130 oC (max),
The ejection pipe installation of the dedusting unit will be made of plastic selected adequately to the production profile.
Pipeline Material: PPS
Execution: pipelines without insulation, wall thickness approx. 5 mm,
Supporting structure: made of black steel profiles protected against corrosion
The existing cyclone ejection piping system will be replaced with a plastic installation in order to adapt it to the installation of the new discharge unit ejection installation. This will allow the use of the existing emitter for both installations.
Compressed air installation
The compressed air network to be installed will be routed from the nearest point directly to the filter system. It will be made of steel pipes certified by resistance to 13 bar. The installation will be protected with an air preparation unit and a water condenser. A shut-off valve will be installed in front of the filter, allowing the filter to be completely cut off from the compressed air supply.
Electrical installation, I&C
It is assumed to make a new power switchboard located in the room next to the wheelhouse and a new local control switchboard located in the vicinity of the filter control panel. The central control and visualization system for the dedusting and thread installation will be expanded with a filter control unit for the overflow.
In order to properly control and monitor the condition of the dedusting system equipment, it is planned to use measuring devices such as: vacuum transmitter, compressed air pressure transmitter and exhaust gas temperature transmitter.
The expansion of the existing SCADA application (currently working to control the cold gas dedusting system on the first thread) will enable the reflection of the actual technological systems included in the entire installation. The operator will be able to control, set settings (e.g. fan performance) and monitor the status of all devices.