The control and visualization system of the gas-oil boiler room with a capacity of 7.2 MW
Zakłady Porcelany Stołowej “Lubiana” S.A. is a modern manufacturer of table porcelain offering products at the highest, world-class level. They have been operating continuously since 1969. The establishments supply such hotels as Accor, Marriott, Radisson Blu and Sheraton. The assortment also includes household porcelain and the so-called. “porcelain haberdashery”.
An offer is presented for the replacement of the PLC controller and the SCADA system in the gas-oil boiler room of the Table Porcelain Plant in Lubian.
Scope of implementation:
- verification of the condition of existing elements of the I&C installation of the boiler room,
- execution of the wiring diagram for the new PLC,
- delivery of the SIEMENS S7-1500 controller, which will replace the existing GE-Fanuc PLC,
- delivery of SCADA MAPS HMI 300 and MAPS Siemens Ethernet driver software licenses to version 4,
- replacement of the controller in the existing RS switchgear – dismantling of the existing and installation of a new PLC, execution of a new connection system,
- writing an application program controlling the operation of the boiler room for a new PLC,
- delivery of elements for the construction of gas station monitoring:
- transmission interface,
- installation of the measuring system,
- execution of the SCADA visualization application of the boiler room,
- reading the values from the gas mains converter and value recorders,
- starting the boiler room in automatic operation mode,
- adding the functionality of the reaction of gas burners in the boiler room to the signal of the possibility of exceeding the hourly consumption.