With the design and execution of the filter system in the Bottling Plant department
Zakłady Tłuszczowe “Kruszwica” S.A. – a food industry enterprise, located in Kruszwica. It is the largest in Poland and one of the largest in Central Europe oilseed processor and producer of vegetable fats. It specializes in the production of bottled oils, margarines and fats for food and industrial needs m.in biofuels.
The subject of the task is to design and implement a filtration system for four oil lines in the Bottling Plant department, while meeting the following assumptions:
- two filtration units will be installed on each of the four production lines,
- one filter unit works on each line at one time,
- contamination of filters is detected by pressure transmitters, which causes automatic switching to the second unit,
- at the same time, filter bags can be replaced on the contaminated filter, without having to stop the work of the production line.
New filter units will be added to the three existing lines (there are two bag filters for each unit) in parallel to the existing filtration units. Two new filter units will be installed on the new line. Each filter unit (including existing ones) will be equipped with two pressure sensors, whose task will be to check the level of contamination of filters and inform the service about the need to replace filter bags. In addition, limit switches will be installed on the filter covers to protect against the opening
Scope of implementation:
- preparation of project documentation along with arrangements with the Investor in the entire scope,
- mechanical part,
- part of the I&C,
- commissioning the system and carrying out tests and adjustments,
- training of the operator,
- putting into service.