Hal-Bud s.c. Dariusz Budzisz & Zbigniew Halman has been specializing in industrial and ship automation for many years. The best quality tools and materials are used for work, which allow for reliable and timely execution of orders. The scope of services includes primarily industrial robots and installation of fuses.
The assumption of the project is to program the controller, visualization application, and then launch the warehouse at the Repair Shipyard in Gdańsk, including remote viewing and control.
The project includes the following deliveries:
- four VEGAPULS 21 radar probes,
- components for the construction of switchgear, i.e.:
- Rockwell Automation Compact Logix L1 controller,
- Flexy 4x RJ45 LAN/WAN remote access router,
- a computer with a 22″ monitor equipped with Promotic,
- two Samsung 32″ monitors with BOX computers,
- electrical diagram of the switchboard,
- field wires.
All necessary measurements should be connected to the controller placed in the switchboard, according to the provided scheme. The controller will connect to the computer on which the Promotic industrial visualization will be placed. Synoptic images of industrial visualization will be distributed using LAN to BOX computers and industrial monitors connected to them.