Hybrid Filtration Station
HSF (Hybrid Filtration Station) – Hybrid Filter Control Panel.
The modular filtration system with a universal design has a housing of different sizes, depending on the performance requirements. The housing is light and compact, containing all the devices necessary for the operation of the control panel, i.e. replaceable filter cartridges, fan, control.
- HSF modular type designed for simultaneous filtration of various types of dust contaminants, mists and fumes.
- Depending on the configuration of the number and types of cartridges, it can be adapted to the filtration of various types of highly adhesive dusts (pneumatic spraying of glue, spray painting), for the removal of which standard filter control panels with automatic purification of filter material are not suitable.
- In another configuration of filter cartridges, it is used in the removal of fog and oil fumes.
Filtration unit advantages
- shortening the time of technological downtime ,
- adaptation to other processes without the need to purchase a new device, by retooling the device with other filter cartridges,
- changing the workplace and changing the device to other conditions / impurities without the need to purchase a new device.
Basic parameters HSF
- Capacity: 600 – 10000 m3/h
- Vacuum: 500 – 2500 Pa
- Filtration efficiency: 99,5 %