We offer to add an automation switchgear with a size of 800×600 mm. The main components of the switchgear will be a Siemens S7-1200 controller, a minicomputer, a monitor or a panel with a minimum size of 4.3″. Measurements from one JUMO PH probe, three Aplisens level probes and an existing chlorometer will be connected to the controller. Based on these measurements, the controller will control discharge valves from wastewater neutralization tanks, tank filling pumps and chemical dosing pumps. The PH values and levels in the tanks will be displayed on the operator panel mounted on the façade of the automation switchboard and via LAN made available in the indicated place by the user (e.g. logging in from a web browser). The condition for the availability of data via LAN is the presence of the user’s computer in the same local network (with the same IP address group). If it was necessary to connect from outside the local network, the offer included the delivery of two GSM routers from Micro Tik (the first will be installed in the automation switchboard, the second at the computer reading data remotely). The system installed on the controller allows you to expand the system quantitatively, graphically and functionally (adding subsequent installations, devices or functions, e.g. sending SMS, creating reports ..).
Scope of offer:
- Design and implementation of the Control and Data Logging System
- Delivery and assembly of a prefabricated switchgear with the contents of a Siemens controller
- S7-1200, LattePanda minicomputer, operator panel minimum 4.3″
- Delivery of 1 set of PH probe (probe, cable, regulator) manufacturer JUMO
- Delivery of 3 pcs. level probes SG-25S/Teflon/0÷2mH2O/Lk=10,Lt=3 manufacturer Aplisens
- Wiring arrangement for probes, drain valves, pump control