The subject of activity of Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji Sp. z o.o., Olsztyn is:
- abstraction, treatment, distribution and sale of water;
- discharge and treatment of waste water and charging;
- installation of plumbing and sanitary installations and equipment;
- construction of water supply and sewage engineering facilities;
- conducting investments in the field of construction and extension of water supply and sewage equipment;
- operation, maintenance, renovation, renovation of water supply and sewage equipment and facilities;
- supervision and control over the quantity and quality of water supplied;
- programming the development of water supply and sewage systems;
- research, analysis and technical advice in the field of water and sewage;
- other production and service activities related to water supply and sewage management.
The purpose of the modernization was to replace the switchgears of the MC14, MC28, MC38 control nodes, which worked with the no longer supported GeFanuc 90-30 series controllers.
New switchgears based (in agreement with the investor) on GE Automation & Controls PACSystems Rx3i controllers have been designed. Communication between controllers and/or devices has been adapted to the new controllers, taking into account the existing control and measurement equipment and the existing wiring.
Scope of implementation:
The scope of the project included:
- diagrams of node switchgear MC14, MC28, MC38
- technical specifications of the designed switchgear
- bill of quantities
- investor cost estimate
- information and guidelines for the development of the BIOZ plan
|PLC controllers||GE Automation & Controls PACSystems Rx3i|
|HMI||GE Automation & Controls QUICKPANEL|